- Seperate facilites for Infants & Toddlers,
- Morning/Afternoon sessions, as well as full day,
- Well established routines that support children's learning, safety and play.
- Morning and afternoon tea provided inclusive of fee,
- A designated sleep room for children requiring sleep/rest,
- A planned programme based on TeWhariki - the Early Childhood Curriculum,
- Each child will have an individual profile, that documents their personal learning journey.
- Sustainable practices
This centre caters for 39 children and has a ratio of 1- 7.
Inside is open plan play with areas designated to art, construction, dramatic play, music and mat times. Outside a large mound provides space to slide and climb. With swings, covered sandpit area, concrete and safety surfacing areas.
INFANTS & TODDLERS
This centre is located directly behind Gladstone Preschool and has a licence for 24 children, with a ratio of 1 - 4.
Inside has a warm, safe play space that allows for positive interactions between children and adults, monitored sleep facilities and a separate dining area. Outside there is a large covered sandpit, swings and space to explore and run.
Children/tamariki transition from the Infants & Toddlers to the Preschool as space allows, in consultation with family/whanau.